Service blocking policy for spamming activity.
- Electronic spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send an unsolicited message (spam), especially advertising, as well as sending messages repeatedly on the same site.
- If there is a complaint received concerning illegal activity on the clients’ behalf, we start investigation.
- If you have one complaint we may consider it as a regular or normal.
- The services are suspended after the second complaint, and not resumed until it is resolved.
- After the third offence, your IP usually gets included in The SpamHaus Project SPAM list or other reputable black list managing service. Clearance from the list will costs 20 EUR and will be performed after an invoice has been paid.
- If clearance costs for IPs are not paid, or violations continues service will be cancelled witout an option for refund.
Service blocking policy for DDOS (DDOS – Distributed Denial of Service, network attack)
- DDoS is a type of DoS attack where multiple compromised systems, which are often infected with a Trojan, are used to target a single system causing a Denial of Service (DoS) attack.
- Every dedicated server from TENDO LT gets generic Amplified DDoS (aka Reflection DDoS) protection at no charge. Traffic towards your server is protected from NTP, SSDP, CharGen, DNS and several others well-known reflection attacks by implenting blackholing mechanism. This means that for the period of very severe attack, IP which is attacked may be removed from from service while attack continues.
- In case highly sensitive service is served it is recommended to order additional IPs in case DDoS targets original ones.
- If client violates tearms of service and / or abuse policy by voluntarry or involuntary participation in DDoS attacks his service may be suspended until case is resolved.